Our inn consists of two homes, the front house built in 1910 and the rear house, built in 1869. The rear house was relocated from its original location at Napa Street and Second Street West (where WestAmerica Bank is now located) in the 1970s, and in 1981 became the first licensed Bed and Breakfast inn within the City of Sonoma.
The homes have undergone considerable renovation and change since opening as a B&B. Originally, most rooms shared baths, but previous owners undertook the project of creating private baths for each room. In addition, gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs were added to many rooms, as well as more decks and porches.
The gardens have been groomed and changed over the years as well. All the lawn areas were replaced with perennial gardens, flowering shrubs and trees. An outdoor gazebo for afternoon snacks and guest gatherings was added, and both homes are accessible to wheelchairs via ramps.